PRODUCTION COORDINATOR SUMMARY
The Production Coordinator is essential to the everyday flow and operation of FPM3’s Creative/Production Department. This individual will handle everyday scheduling of the production department tasks within all projects to be completed, staff appointments, estimate preparation, proofing internal project meetings and everyday problem solving and coordinating of project needs. Above all, the Production Coordinator will facilitate all necessary communication within the Creative/Production Department and between the Accounts Department to achieve project efficiencies, profits and commitment to hitting deadlines.
The Production Coordinator will be essential to the success of the overall Creative/Production Department and above all, keeping everything organized and flowing with each job being profitable. This individual must have the following key skillsets, attitudes and abilities:
- Excellent time management!
- Excellent organization in administration
- Take criticism and either act or learn objectively from the criticism experienced
- Quick and critical thinking
- Objective problem solving and resolution of challenges
- Resourcefulness in information management, softwares and finding timely information
- Ability to recover from frequent interruption of thought
- Thorough follow-through
- Extremely proficient proofing and spell-checking abilities (grammar, spelling, punctuation)
- Reason with logic and think objectively of how the client will perceive the end product
- Decision making on project completion and schedules
- Understand profits and margins on jobs
- Strong command of the English language (reading, writing and oral)
- Ability to type 60-90 words per minute
- Working knowledge of Apple OS X
- Working knowledge of internet browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE)
- Working knowledge of Google or Documents: Spreadsheets, Word Documents, and Powerpoint Presentations (or Microsoft Office alternative)
- Working knowledge of major social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Experience in customer service, administrative assisting, reception and clerical duties
- Ability to take constructive criticism and direction easily and without issue
- Strong scheduling ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Extroverted and team oriented
- Well spoken and mannered in public, during meetings and over the phone
- Objective ability in challenging situations and able to resource information efficiently and quickly
- Intuitive to colleagues wants, needs or objectives
ASSETS (GREAT TO HAVE BUT NOT MANDATORY)
- A certificate, diploma or degree in Sales, Marketing/Advertising, Graphic Design or Web Development, Commerce, Business, or Communications for Marketing/Business
- Working knowledge of major instant messaging software
- Working knowledge of Mavenlink Project Management Software (training will be provided)
- Working knowledge of G-Suite
- Working knowledge of WordPress Content Management System (training will be provided)
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp E-Newsletter System (training will be provided)
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Online (training will be provided)
- Knowledge of email administration and troubleshooting (training will be provided)
- Knowledge of server administration using CPanel or Web Host Manager (training will be provided)
- Understanding of Information Technology, Servers, Hosting, Domains, Internet Service Providers
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Coordinating client projects by checking for information completeness, specifications and requirements are in tact, quoted hours are entered into a project and all settings are correct
- Prepare estimate requirements and specifications
- Prepare quote tasks
- Proof-read documents
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Review task lists and shuffle priority or due dates based on volume of work in Production
- Proof all work (design, web, copywriting, video, etc.) coming out of Creative/Production for form and function (typos, errors, bugs, oddities, spacing problems, specification problems, breakages, etc.) and provide feedback to Accounts
- Participate in daily Account and Production meetings
- Maintain and resource all office equipment including: computers, supplies and printing materials.
- Prepare and organize inventory lists and share with Administrative Assistant
- Sourcing contractors/suppliers for various services from web, video, SEO, 3D rendering, print and packaging by collecting resumes and conducting phone or in person interviews with President for a contractor roster
- Coordinating production timelines and relaying information to Accounts Department
- Checking project budgets to ensure a project is in good standing before scheduling a task to Creative/Production
- Assist Accounts in developing project schedules and deadlines
- Assist in any research required to meet our clients creative and web needs
- Ensure that all elements of “efficiency” are being met to maximize profit margins
- Overseeing performance and advising on where improvements can be made in the creative web department to President
- Ensuring all timesheets are filled in correctly by the creative and web department and making corrections as necessary or investigating accordingly.
- Reporting weekly and monthly on progress to President on all projects in production
- Receiving tasks, rewriting and posting in upwork. Reviewing proposals and hiring contractors.
- Working with contractors throughout the duration of the projects to answer questions, get feedback, direct, meet deadlines etc.
- Analysing web content and monitoring traffic and keywords.
- Completing SEO reports at the end of the month.
- Adding all expenses to projects and tasking
- Organizing, reviewing and sending accounting all invoices from contractors/purchases and expenses
- Reviewing and approving contractor invoices.
- Investigating and troubleshooting web and design related questions from accounts and production
- Weekly Project Status Updates
Are you a perfectionist in everything you do and love attention to detail. Someone with an eye for detail, and further loves to check and prepare reports, working with a team to meet deadlines and assist with delivering on quality. FPM3 is a 18 year old full service online digital marketing agency that is growing and needs someone with strong administrative skills that can air traffic control tasks between all departments. If you are comfortable working with cloud based software, meetings online (working remote) and are able to work under pressure and until the job is done, we got the position for you.
- Reports to the Production Supervisor / Account Manager / President
- Pay Rate: Hourly ($19-$22)
- Employment: Part-Time / Full-Time, Apprx. 35 hours per week (some weekends, some evenings if required)
- Email: Cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Attn: Adam Oldfield
- Location: 155 John Street South, Hamilton, ON
- Proposed Start Date on or before : Immediate
- Practical test will be need to be completed to be considered for the position