FPM3 is an 18 year old full service online digital marketing agency that is growing and expanding at this time. Our clients range from B2B, B2C and we have created some of our own proprietary software (The Mingle). We have been setup to work from home, remotely since 2017 and we are looking for someone that is capable of being independent and is comfortable with working at home as a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Designing, layout and splicing of websites. Setting up ecommerce accounts, connecting through forms, submissions, layout of responsive mobile websites
- Graphic design and other branding materials
- Plan, design and develop graphic content for digital collateral according to design best practices, principles and corporate brand guidelines
- Responsible for executing stunning front-end design work, including creating visual mockups for static and dynamic pages
- Develops site design by coordinating with copywriters, developers and business stakeholders
- Designs engaging interactive experiences including the selection or creation of imagery
- Lead design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and approval
- Create final visual mockups against wireframes, in keeping with brand standards, UX guidelines
- To Be Successful In This Position, You Should Have
- 2+ year’s work experience in a graphic and web design role (portfolio to be provided)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign software
- Strong hand-coding skills (HTML/CSS/JS) along with advanced conceptual and design skills
- Knowledge of web design best practices, including page optimization and responsive design
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience A degree in computer science or related field preferred. Equivalent experience considered. Two to four years related experience programming WordPress websites.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Passion for, the FPM3’s mission and vision, perfection, client services, and attaining ever higher goals.
- Creative excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Work from home independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely detail oriented
- Well organized Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good listening and memory skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Strong English speaking skills
Pay scale: $19-$25/hr to start (will review based on skills/experience)
Part-time: 20-30 hours per week with full time possibilities
Location: Canadian Office Downtown Hamilton, 155 John St. S
Work Environment: You will be working from home
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted