Is your website working for you?
The majority of requests FPM3 receives involve new websites or better yet, to improve to have a well groomed website.
Let me share a couple ideas for you to make your business website a more productive part of your selling process. First of all you must keep your website current. Sounds so simple, right? It is not only important, it is critical to make frequent changes that include adding content on a regular basis. After all, your website is your opportunity to connect with more businesses and prospects to tell your story and drive more revenue.
However, most business people, like you, set up a website… and then they do not look at it again for months or even years.
Everyone should be able to go onto their website and make changes or add content which is why we highly recommend WordPress whenever possible.
A few facts about WordPress:
- Currently there are over 75 million WordPress sites on the internet
- Over 403 million people view more than 12.9 billion pages each month
- Big companies that use WordPress include: The New York Times, The NFL, Ford, eBay, CNN and Forbes
- 22 of every 100 domains created in the U.S. are running Word Press
- Of the top million website sites with a CMS distribution, over 55% are developed in (WordPress (followed by Joomla and then Dupal)
If your website was created using WordPress and you have been thinking about updating your website or changing it’s content and you just can not find the time or a level of comfort to make these changes, think of the team at FPM3.