BATTERY DRAIN? Yes we love our smart devices and electronics. We love them so much that the one thing that not one Electronic Component has figured out is how to get the most of our battery. Here are five helpful tips to help you get the most out of your smart device
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when you aren’t using them.
- Turn on Wi-Fi power-saving mode, which will reduce battery usage when you’re not actively on Wi-Fi.
- Turn on two levels of power-saving mode. This will decrease brightness, limit your CPU speed (the phone will work a little slower), disable the Always-On display and may drop the screen resolution.
- Select apps that don’t draw power when you aren’t actively using them.
- Select apps that will never run in the background.