What an amazing World Cup we’ve had so far this year! There has been a lot of disappointment following the elimination of Spain, Italy, England and Portugal, but it seems the South American teams are more motivated than European ones. The next round will be made up of eight American Countries (North and South) six European countries and two African countries.
However, with these eliminations, it’s harder to determine who is going to win this world cup. At first, everybody thought Brazil was going to win the world cup, but they have been a little bit disappointing, but maybe they’ll be more motivated during this second round.
For the first time of soccer history, the goal-line technology has been used during this world cup, the first one was during the game France – Honduras.
Here are the games for the next week:
– Brazil vs Chile Saturday June 28th at 12:00 pm
– Colombia vs Uruguay Saturday June 28th at 4:00 pm
– Netherlands vs Mexico Sunday June 29th at 12:00 pm
– Costa Rica vs Greece Sunday June 29th at 4:00pm
– France vs Nigeria Monday June 30th at 12:00pm
– Germany vs Algeria Monday June 30th at 4:00pm
– Argentina vs Switzerland Tuesday July 1st at 12:00pm
– Belgium vs USA Tuesday July 1st at 4:00pm
If your favourite team has been eliminated, you should cheer for France! (I’m biased)